- Industry study for the German fire protection market
The diverse fire prevention and protection industry provides protected spaces in sub-segments through the use standards and other regulations. At the same time the industry is faced with technical and societal challenges. It is almost exclusively professionals who plan and process fire protection products, therefore, the second issue of the Fire Protection Insights study focuses on their role.
Based on the results of extensive interviews with industry, planners, operators and processors the study encourages discussion on the opportunities and risks of different industries and product areas. In addition to updating the complete study data from 2015, the emphasis is on doors, gates and curtains as well as the segments of the product group smoke extraction / ventilation. Each segment is considered individually and in relation to their market performance.
The study answers the following questions, among others:
• How big is the market for fire prevention and protection products and how is it structured?
• How has the market performed? Which developments will occur in the next three years?
• What challenges are facing the industry?
• What roll do proofs of usability, standards and regulations play in the daily routine of planners and processors?
The study covers the topics of market and competition, daily routine, the future of the daily routine of processing companies, cooperation with industry and trade as well as product trends in fire protection.
Contents of the “Fire Protection Insights 2016“ study
Part I: Analysis of the market structure
• Products in fire prevention and protection
• Market performance and forecast 2013 to 2019
• NEW: In-depth consideration of market trends focusing on fire barriers (in doors, gates, curtains) and ventilation / smoke extraction (in NRA, MRD, RDA, dampers and ventilation ducts)
• Number of employees in fire prevention and protection
• Export quotas
Part II: User analysis
• Daily work of planners, operators and processing
• Product manufacturers in focus
• Product trends in fire prevention and protection
• Future perspectives
Year of publication: 2016
Format: 29.6 x 20.8 cm
price: 1.410,00 € brutto (1.311,30 € netto)
Delivery and invoicing is carried out by FeuerTRUTZ GmbH.
Foto: © Jennifer Rumbach